110260 - Δίσκοι για Διαιρέτες Ø110-250 mm
Simple indexing consists of a series of preset holes in a backing plate, these divisions are provided for the most common angles (such • ‘as 90°, 45° and 30°), The remaining divisions of a circle are provided by manually rotating the dividing arm using index plates. Calculations are required to use this method.
Description of n the index table
This table is the one being calculated for the Index plate with hole number shown below.
SOME POSSIBLE USES OF A ROTARY TABLE
- Cutting gears
- Machining hex or square ona shaft
- Driling holes equal distance around a circle egholes in a flywheel
- Used as an adjustable angle plate -eg machine one face then rotate 90° degrees and machine the next face
- Miling a radius or an arc
- Create wheels with spokes by using the rotary table to machine out the triangular shaped holes in a wheel