DWL-200 - Αλφάδι Ψηφιακό Μαγνητικό
|DWL-200||4 x 90°||0.1°||€67,00||Με παραγγελία|
- Measuring range from 0° ~ 90°; 4 x 90° (360°)
- Resolution of 0.1° (1.75mm/M)
- Accuracy of ± 0.1° at around 0° & 90° ; ± 0.2° at 1°~89°
- Adjustable Clip-on design (patented)
- Alternate zero feature
- Digital display of angle in °(Degree) & %(slope)
- Buzzer sound
- 3 Minutes auto off
The DWL-200 is the electronic version of conventional torpedo spirit level. The elegant design is integrated with advanced sensor technology to fully equipped you to tackle any measuring and inspection site works.
The software can intelligently detect when the user is not actively using the level and automatically turn off to preserve power thus extends battery life.
Strong magnets at the level base enable users to hold to variety of metal surfaces which is useful in many practical applications.
USER SELF CALIBRATION
Easy self-calibration feature allows user to reset the digital level back to factory preset accuracy.
Measuring resolution of 0.1° with accuracy ±0.1° at 0° & 90°; ± 0.2° at 1°~89°
Measuring range 0° ~ ±90° 4 x 90°(360°)
INSTANT UNIT CONVERSION
Instantly convert measurement unit from °(Degree) to %slope
Set reference angle at any desire measurement angle.
Precision levelling and angle measurement/alignment tasks essentially involve surface planes that demand for 2-dimensional solution rather than the outdated single-axis 'bubble' vial method that indicates 'bubble' leveling status 'one axis at a time'.
Digi-Pas® 2-axis precision digital level simultaneous displays of two-dimensional plane angles, effectively simplifying and resolve the hurdles of taking angles 'one axis at a time' iteration (tedious & time consuming task of trial-and-error) experienced when using those outdated single-axis 'bubble' or traditional digital levels to conduct surface plane levelling, tilt angle measurement, surface flatness profiling and precision 2D alignment tasks.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-200 torpedo model is small in size, light weight, with magnet, precise, with buzzer sound. It is increasingly unnecessary to have a long level all the time to get the angle or slope on-site.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-200 torpedo model is a relatively longer than cube level. It gives a better seating on a flat surface in metal workshops, woodworking, plumber piping installations, guttering etc.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-200 torpedo model is used for getting accurate readings on window frames installation.
- Digi-Pas® DIY satellite dish aligning has become speedy and effortlessly with Digi-Pas® DWL-200 digital levels. It is used to ensure the mast/pole for the receiver is levelled and the dish is at targeted elevation to optimise satellite signal.
- Digi-Pas® Door frames installation and inspection has becoming easy by using Digi-Pas® DWL-200 to check frame is square, ensure frame is level with wall and door frame corners are maintained at right angle. Good door frames installation is essential for door to be closed properly.
- Digi-Pas® Solar modules installation and periodical inspection fully utilized the Digi-Pas® DWL-200 in getting accurate tilt angle. Wide measuring angle feature of Digi-Pas® digital level enable solar modules to be perfectly tilted to the direction that maximise light exposure.